Active Adult Community
You’ve actually always known how to Live Life Well. Now you actually have the time to do it!
In fact, there’s never been a better time for you to pursue your passions—or discover new ones— than when you move to Westminster Canterbury Richmond!
Westminster Canterbury Richmond has one of Virginia’s liveliest activity calendars. Every day you can look forward to something new and exciting.
- Broadway musicals, concerts, theater productions and fascinating guest speakers in our magnificent Sara Belle November Theater. Glance through our Cultural and Educational Booklet to see our latest schedule of performances.
- Try your hand at painting, sculpture, weaving, ceramics, jewelery-making and more in our McGue-Millhiser Atrs Studio
- Volunteer for a heartfelt cause
- Join friends for enlightening lectures led by local and nationally known spiritual leaders and authors
- Make cabinets and conversation—or just sawdust—in our fully equipped Richard O. "Bim" Gordon Woodworking Shop
- Catch the latest exhibit of paintings, photography, sculpture and craftsmanship by renowned artists at the H. Scott November Gallery
- Try out the wellness classes—from high intensity to chair yoga there is something for every fitness level
- Fish for bass on our placid Cochrane Pond
- Share you love and wisdom with a child in our Child Development Center
- Join neighbors for excursions to some of Virginia's best spots for still more entertainment, cultural arts, dining or shopping!
This is the time to try something new, and pursue the interests you have always loved. It's up to you. Do as much or as little as you choose. Every day there is something new to enjoy.