Join us in the future!
Westminster Canterbury Richmond is Expanding with Vibrancy!
Join us for one of two engaging online conversations and discover a new, refreshing kind of independence. Our exciting Vibrancy! expansion is bringing the latest in innovation and connectivity to inspire you to live life to the absolute fullest—all on our beautiful 60-acre campus. Call
- We have several upcoming events to learn about our Vibrancy! expansion in April, May and June. Please click on this link to register for the event of your choice. Dates and times available:
- Thursday, April 22, 2:00pm
- Thursday, May 13, 10:30am
- Tuesday, May 18, 2:00pm
- Thursday, June 3, 10:30am
- Thursday, June 17, 2:00pm
- Rightsizing Your Life, Thursday, May 6, 2:00pm - register by clicking here
- The decision to move is exciting, as you anticipate new spaces, friends and experiences. It’s also an opportunity to create a clean slate by shedding the “treasures” you’ve accumulated over time. This informative session will provide suggestions for implementing a step-by-step approach to moving to your new home.
- Presented by Jaime Ebanks, Client Experience Manager, Wayforth
- Making Your House Work for You, Tuesday, May 11, 10:30am, register by clicking here
- Discover what Richmond’s most productive real estate market this century could mean for you. You’ll learn why your home may be worth more now than ever and the best way to put it on the market for maximum value. Attendees will receive expert real estate market tips from The Cathy Saunders Team.
- Presented by Cathy Saunders, Associate Broker, Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Gerontologist
You can always also call
We are not offering any on-campus community events at this time, but be sure to subscribe to our E-Alerts so you'll be the first to know about future opportunities to come have fun and learn more about our campus. In the meantime, follow along to see how we are staying connected with our residents through our blog or on Facebook. If you have questions, please call us at