Parents must meet with the Office Assistant or Director to go over enrollment requirements and registration forms.
Registration requirements are as follows:
- Completed registration forms are to be submitted within three working days of the desired start date
- Registration fee and the first week’s tuition are to be paid when registration forms are submitted
- Each child must have a physical within 25 days prior to enrollment. Documentation of the physical must be signed by the attending physician (required annually)
- A copy of current immunization documentation signed by a physician
- Proof of age and identity (examples: certified copy of a birth certificate, birth registration card, notification of birth - hospital, physician, or midwife record, passport, copy of placement agreement or entrustment agreement from a child placing agency, if applicable or most current Virginia Public School report card.)
- View our parent handbook for more specific information.
IMMUNIZATIONS & PHYSICALS
Before the child can attend, the Center must receive documentation that each child has received the immunizations required by the State Board of Health. Updated information on additional immunizations must be provided once every six months for children under the age of two years. Further updates on additional immunizations must be provided once between the fourth and sixth birthdays.
Each year, we require that parents fill out a Developmental Update form detailing their child’s health, medications, dietary needs or special needs. Parents are responsible for immediately notifying the office in writing or by fax of any significant changes.
FAMILY INFORMATION UPDATE
If there is a change in the information on your child’s registration form (i.e., change in employment, residence, emergency contacts, divorce, etc.), it is the parent/guardian responsibility to complete a Quick Change Form to notify the Center. These forms are located in the Center’s lobby area.